Wednesday 14 August 2013

What is happening in Syria?

I'm very curious about what is happening in Syria..I'm not the kind of person that always watch the news so I wanted to get to know more about it..After I have done my research about it I have learn that the peaceful country of Syria is now corrupted and is a victim of a devastating war...I was surprised by the number of people that were killed in the past two years in Syria..It was 10000 people..How could this happen? Here is why..It all started two years ago when Syrians in the southern border city of Deraa took to the streets in protests against the arrest and mistreatment of youth caught posting anti-government graffiti at their school.The government responded to the protests with what has been described as a brutal crackdown. When video of the crackdown spread, so did the protests...

No comments:

Post a Comment