Wednesday 14 August 2013

Natasha

I know..I know..NO, she's not my girlfriend..she's just a friend so let's just drop it okay..It all started when we were young..I was 12 years old and she was 12..and a half..anyway, we first met when my mum and I visited her parent's house because my mum and her mum are close friends..when  we first met, the first thing that I thought was that this dowdy little girl standing in front of me is quite shy..she had brown creamy skin and silky, black, shining hair..I thought that she is not  interested in talking to me so I keep quiet while both of our mothers keep chatting..after several meetings, we begin to talk and get to know each other..remember how I said that Natasha was really shy, well I  was wrong..she's talkative and one of the things that suprised me at first was that she can't speak Malay really well..she was born in USA..Conneticut, I think..Her father works there as a lecturer at the University Of Conneticut..can you imagine a Malay girl can't speak Malay..I can imagine how thousands of Malay including myself cant speak English but this girl is special..so we talked in English although my English weren't that good but she seemed to understand what I'm saying..Meeting her everyday made us close...we became best friends because of that..

No comments:

Post a Comment