Wednesday 14 August 2013

Natasha II

We texted everyday..mostly she was the one doing all the talking while I just listened to her rambling about her life, friends, teacher and her mum..I was a good listener because I always give response..After a year, she picked up certain Malaysian words such as 'nasi lemak', 'kucing','selamat pagi'..it was funny to see a Malay girl talk in Malay weirdly..It's like she's not even Malay ..I always laughed when she tried so hard to speak in Malay with my friends with her American accent..but she hates it when I do that..After about a year and a half in Malaysia, it was time for her family to move back to America..her father got a job in the University of Minnesota..I was really sad because we've got along so well..she cried and texted me before she left..I tried not to feel sad to see her go but we promised to keep in touch with each other..But after I've finished elementary school and started high school, we rarely text..Life changes and she changes but in a good way..I wish her the best of luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment