Monday 19 May 2014

Midnight Magic

My ex once told me that me that "magical" things happen through the night. Wonder what that meant. She said it was a special coz when everybody was sleeping it felt like amazing things about to unveiled itself. Dont know what she meant by that. Guess thats why I broke up with her. LUNATIC.

But, I realised her crazy words might be true. Maybe there is actually something amazing happening when we were asleep. I dont know it may sound nuts but what if it is magic. Dont know  why Im saying this..maybe its just because i'm very tired and drowsy but Im afriad if I closed my eyes I would miss it..And I dont wanna miss out..staying up was the best solution

And so I did..

And it was...the single most STUPIDEST thing that i had ever done...What was I thinking searching for a miracle to happen..it was a stupid idea..As I was getting ready to go to bed..I saw a light shining bright from the skyline. I maybe imagining things but I was certain this was real..It was like a UFO-like aircraft..I was searching for  my phone but alas I was too late..Dammit hope that wasnt a dream though.

I tried to picture it in my mind everyday..every single day..people wont belive me if I say it out loud though..it maybe a helicopter or plane or Harry Potter's flying car..but I dont care Iknow it was real and that matters.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment