Monday 19 May 2014

Alone

Being alone are one of the most unbearable things in the world that you have to go through in life..I have my share of story of being alone. it felt like it was the end of me..just there alone thinking you could be doing something better..something useful to yourself, family, community,the world but instead you sat there all alone in an empty room doing nothing...well in my case, I am  alone right here right now. It wasn't the situation that I like the most. To tell you the truth, I only had a couple of mates and I don't make much friends...it sounds depressing...I know..but I like it..in a way coz I can have some space..

Its not like that I  don't like to talk to people..I do talk and "socialize" if you like to call it but sometimes people need space right? that's me..my brother always told me that "you're definitely  not a people person, go and make friends will ya?!"

Yup that's what you get when you have a douche-bag brother..well whatever it si I'm all good doing things alone..It kinda felt good when you have a little space to yourself you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment